The Tech Terms Computer Dictionary
Look up definitions of computer and Internet terms.
A computer peripheral is any external device that provides input and output for the computer. For example, a keyboard and mouse are input peripherals, while a monitor and printer are output peripherals. Computer peripherals, or peripheral devices ... Read More
Today's Quiz Question
Which of the following correlates with the dynamic range of a compressed audio file?
|About||Learn about the TechTerms website.|
|Browse||Browse terms alphabetically, by category, or by tech factor.|
|Quizzes||View the archive of past TechTerms quizzes.|
|Help Center||Find answers to common technical questions.|
Subscribe to TechTerms
Receive a daily definition and quiz question in your inbox.
- December 22, 2019Version 1.6 of the Tech Terms iOS app is now available.
- September 30, 2019Version 1.5 of the Tech Terms Android app is now available.
- June 11, 2019Browse recent Terms of the Day on the home page.
- April 25, 2019Dark mode may be enabled via the site menu.
- February 1, 2019Subscribe to the new TechTerms newsletter!